Sunday, August 5, 2007

Mattress Jumping Olympics

We have a tradition of untraditional sorts on "movie night" in our house. Ryan and I drag out our king sized mattress from our bed and lay it on the living room floor. Anytime you have such a soft place to land, well, there's going to be jumping. I think we got the biggest laugh from my jump. I received the gold medal, Shaye got the silver, Carter got the bronze, and Ryan received honorable mention. We didn't watch Everyone's Hero, we watched Happily Never After, which wasn't all that great. Ryan, Shaye and I had a slumber party in the living room, but Carter sleeps better by himself so he slept in his bed.

6 comments:

Lissa said...

So funny! I can see why you won the gold medal! If you're looking for Ryan's Bible, he left it in my class last week.

Sharon said...

LOL! Those are great. :)

Elisabeth DeLynn said...

Haha. Yes, I agree, you really do deserve that gold. :D

I love the play by play of Shaye's jump!

I love you all! <3

Carla said...

Looks like fun! I love the slide show. I'm going to have to try that!

Debbie365 said...

I don't know...Ryan's 'form' was quite impressive! (Did he break anything?) Ha!

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are awesome- we have the same untraditional tradition. I thought we we're the only crazy ones! God Bless and lots of prayers for Carter and all of you-